Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Andy Daly worship


Andy Daly is one of the funniest stand-up dudes out there.

He is very close on the heels of my number 1 fave Paul F. Tompkins.

Every week he's been making me near-piss my pants at Comedy Death Ray.
It's been super dreamy because he invents new characters to do so it's not like i am hearing the same joke over and over, like when Sarah Silverman talks.

He'll be doing Comedy Death Ray until the end of April, but you don't have to be a huge
comedy nerd like me to be able to enjoy Andy's characters.

In his blog he talks about how he is recording all of the performances for his AST CD.

WooHoo!

My laugh will totally be in the background though, so that sucks.

Fun fact:
In addition to thinking Andy is completely adorable I may or may not daydream about us having picnics together and me caressing his dimples.

No comments: