Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fastlane


I know. I know.
That says what you think it says.

Fastlane.
And yes, I'm talking about the cheesetastic TV series from 2002.
Bill, you can stop reading this, and please don't lower your opinion of me.

I just got kind of excited because I saw that the series is being released on DVD in July.
Say what you will but there were some good things about this show. For Reelz.
It had great music and it never took itself too seriously.

But the thing that has stayed with me for all these years (i'm creepy) was a scene from the pilot. Absolutely, without a doubt the hottest sex scene on television ever. Hotter than a lotta movies too.
It kind of borrows the before/after/during sex scene editing style done by brilliant film editor Anne Coates in Out of Sight and Unfaithful that i loooove so much. I've never ever been able to listen to "Dream On" by Depeche Mode the same.

p.s. it's only necessary to watch the first 3 minutes of this video.



No comments: