Friday, September 5, 2008

For the ladies:

I just want to share this random hair information for anyone who cares.

I'm obsessed with trying different beauty products and when i find what works for me i get the same feeling that dudes get when their fantasy football team is doing really well.

I believe I may have found the perfect shampoo and conditioner combination. while I usually follow the same brand rule, like i do when matching undergarmets, I've learned during my studies that sometimes it's ok to jazz it up a little. Get funky! Branch out! Wear a black bra with flowery panties!

So here it is, the best i'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair combo:

Step 1:
Kerastase Bain Miroir Shampoo

Yeah. This shit is expensive, but it does what it says and it smells pretty great.


Step 2: Terax Crema Conditioner. I've been using this for years. It's kind of a miracle. It's like the trusty flowery panties in that in will go with any shampoo. It makes your hair feel like buttah. Like if silk and cashmere and baby skin all had a baby. Like that soft, I'm not even joking.

I like to purchase these products at Larchmont Beauty in case you were wondering.

No comments: