Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i don't know

i drink my morning diet coke dangerously close to the time that i finish my morning cereal.
what does this say about me? what does this say about the strength of my stomach?
here are some things i don't like right now:

~woozy from a xanax induced sleep. xanax was a must because my new blackberry made me want to murder last night. i need help.

~xanax making me miss Heroes.

random sidebar:
~i think i have finally realized the dream fantasy husband ingredients.
mix one part Clive Owen (because he is s sex God), one part Seth Rogen ( too many reasons to type. his laugh for one. and for him making me laugh another.), Daniel Day-Lewis ( because it's Daniel fucking Day-Lewis, that's why. ), Tim Kang (who is the dude from the At & t, and Shell commercials. (holy shit! he's on the new show The Mentalist.) because he is adorable and i've got a fierce case of the yellow fever)

ok. i need to go write about Oliver Stone's top 5 highest grossing movies now.

They say I better get a chaperone
Because I can't stop messin' with the danger zone,

~Nicole

No comments: