Monday, February 4, 2008

Favorite Films of '07

Awardsy

1. There Will Be Blood
2. No Country For Old Men
3. Juno
4. Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
5. Once
6. Into the Wild
7. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
8. Michael Clayton
9. The Savages
10. Gone Baby Gone
11. Zodiac (nominated in my book)
12. 4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days (nominated in my book)
13. Charlie Wilson's War

Non-Awardsy

1. Hot Fuzz
2. Superbad
3. Knocked Up
4. The Bourne Ultimatum
5. The Kingdom
5. Blades of Glory
6. Waitress
7. The Lookout
8. The Darjeeling Limited
9. Enchanted
10. Shoot 'Em Up


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could have any argument with any of your choices, and it's highly unlikely I would ever disagree about anything, but I think Knocked Up should have been nominated for something. Maybe the acid trip scene pushed it into the cornball comedy zone, but as a person who finds children to be disgusting little people, I still thought it was a great film.