Friday, February 1, 2008

my favorite part of the debate


Clinton was challenged to explain why it would be good for the country to have another Clinton in charge after 20 years in which either a Bush or a Clinton has occupied the Oval Office.

"It did take a Clinton to clean after the first Bush, and I think it might take another one to clean up after the second Bush," she said to enthusiastic applause.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/31/AR2008013104068_2.html?hpid=topnews&sid=ST2008020101316

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm more curious about who she's pointing to while she's on stage. She gives out a couple "oh shit, you made it, friend!" looks, but I'd like to imagine random celebrities flashing their respective junk while they're on stage, and Hillary is the only one picking up on it. "Hey Barack, there's another person flashing weinis. Look over there...BOOBS. Thanks for showing boobs, friend! I can't believe I'm the only one noticing this."