Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What's Happening?


M. Night Shyamalan is one of the most argued about filmmakers out there right?
Most of the people that are anti-Shyamalan are the ones who are all " oh yeah, The Sixth Sense was lame. i saw that dead shit coming a mile away. i know everything blah blah blah."
Screw those people. It's still a good movie. The scene in the kitchen where the cupboards are closed one second and open the next gave you the chills. I know it did. And the scene in the car, when lil' Haley Joel confesses his secret to his mom! Dude. Toni Collette, say hello to your Oscar nomination. That is one of my favorite scenes in any movie.
Anywho- Here's the teaser for M.'s new movie The Happening. It looks scary. The cast is great. And I'm sure a bunch of jackasses will scoff. And Cameron Frye is in it! I met him once, at the Culver City Fed Ex. I hate talking to famous people when I am in love with them but I wasn't about to let Cameron Fucking Frye walk away from me. So he was super nice and I helped him ship something and he was impressed that I knew his real name. The End.

p.s. the movie is out Friday, June 13th! OOOOHHH Scary! Friday the 13th!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Shyamalan fan, but you have to admit, he's stretched out the patience of his audience with the last couple films. First I was, like, bleep, then seriously blorf, then a dose of bleaurphf, but I look forward to his films, cause they bring this potential of being as good as his first couple. And of all the movies starring members of New Kids on the Block, the Sixth Sense is still in the top 5, at least, and that's no small feat.