Wednesday, November 19, 2008

don't make me sad

evil evil ipod.
sometimes in shuffle mode you try to make me upset.
today you won't win.

check out this threesome i was handed on the way to work:

Iron & Wine - The Trapeze Swinger (the good itunes sessions version)
(no shit, this song can make me cry in like 14 seconds)

Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer
(ouch ouch ouch)

Damien Rice - Volcano
(are you joking me?)
the chorus:
What I am to you is not real
What I am to you, you do not need
What I am to you is not what you mean to me
You give me miles and miles of mountains
And I'll ask for the sea


Screw off ipod.
I am the boss of you, not the other way around.
I was about the throw the POS out the window when it saved itself and it was all "Mirror Mirror on the wall"
And i was all "fuck yes"

No comments: