Sunday, January 27, 2008

america is really stupid

i just got my "weekend estimates" email from Box Office Mojo dot com and it seems that the ridiculous Meet the Spartans came in at #1 this weekend. How sad. I think someone should send Rambo to murder everyone involved in the making of this pile. From the suits who green-lit, to the brain-dead jackasses that bought tickets. Hahahaha. Just Kidding. Or am I?

Read what some critics had to say about this "movie" on MetaCritic.

one of my favorite lines from a review:
Meet the Spartans is a mild improvement over their Epic Movie, which is like saying that a debilitating fever is more fun than appendicitis...

One good thing about the box office this weekend...
There Will Be Blood is in the top 10!
and it's the only one in less than 1,000 theaters.

Speaking of PAUL THOMAS ANDERSON (all caps=enthusiasm)

the New Beverly Cinema is showing MAGNOLIA today through the 30th.
Apparently they did a midnight screening of Cool As Ice last night. SHIT. I am not happy about missing that one. Co-Workers? When are we going to watch that DVD...I didn't buy it to sit on my shelf!



No comments: