Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sarah silverman being serious for 4 minutes



Anyone who knows me is aware of my fierce, one-sided love/hate relationship with Sarah. I bring on a lot of the hate myself because I have seen her live too many times. She's a joke repeater and it drives me bat-shit crazy. Victor, John, Bill & I could recite a 30 minute Silverman set by ourselves, verbatim.

I will say though, The Sarah Silverman Program is one of the funniest things Comedy Central has ever produced, along with Dog Bites Man.

Anyway, I had tickets to the Paley Center event and I had to miss it for Tom Petty at the Troubadour.
Fortunately, The Paley Center (formerly the Museum of TV & Radio) has video of all their panels. All you have to do is get your ass to the 90210 and you have access to all of them.



No comments: