Thursday, December 11, 2008

blah

i'm already tired of hearing about the golden globes. it hurts my heart that being laid off has made me care less about movies already.

i hate 2008 and can't wait for it to be over.
it sucked left and right. between mom's cancer, a dead dog, a dead cat, a dead fish, losing people you thought were your friends (3!), IRS drama, getting laid off and sitting through the movie Blindness I deserve a fucking winning lottery ticket.

Bitter? You better believe it.

As I try to recall things that were good this year all I can come up with right now are Radiohead at the Hollywood Bowl, Q-Tip at the HOB, some good movies, my new car and finally getting a laptop.
What a vapid ass I am!

on a happier note: some dear friends (Peter & Lauren! Sarah & Shad! Roxanne & George!) had lovely babies and Jerry and Catherine are welcoming a baby soon! so at least there's that stuff.

...and OBAMA.

1 comment:

Catherine Just said...

I'm still in shock over here. You need a vacation from your year.