Saturday, December 6, 2008

genius

So I was at the Century City mall last night. Usually finding parking there takes forever and when it's all over I have an attitude not unlike Daniel Plainview.

I guess it's been awhile since I've been there, but in my absence the parking structure Gods grew a brain and installed the greatest system in the history of parking.

Look at this picture dude.


See those little red lights above? Every spot has one. It's green if it's open, so you know if you should or shouldn't turn down an aisle. 

So now instead of wanting to murder people with bowling pins, you just want to shop happy and go to the fanciest damn food court in the whole world!
Parking woes be gone!
Happy times for everyone!
Except maybe in a couple weeks when it's closer to Christmas.  
But even then, the entire parking area is lit up like Christmas, so everyone kind of wins in that department.




No comments: