Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Strategery


Remember how I last week I said I was going to Largo for the Funny or Die Super Secret Awesome Show?
>
Remember when yesterday at work we got a press release announcing the show WILL FERRELL: YOU'RE WELCOME AMERICA. A FINAL NIGHT WITH GEORGE W BUSH? (which will be a broadway show and an HBO special)
>
Remember when last night the show at Largo was Will Ferrell performing the show for the first time in front of an audience?
>
Remember the video J*zz in my pants?
>
Largo holds 280 people you guys. We were in the 7th row.
>
My first clue was when I was picking up my tickets from will-call and the man in front of me gave his name to get his ticket.
Besides he's Will's dad, the man was one of the original members of the Righteous Brothers for Lord's sakes.
>
As I took my seat I saw Sandra Oh and Ed Helms (among other famous mcfamersons)
>
I'm not going to break down the entire show to spare you my bad writing....but needless to say it was once in a lifetime incredible and my face hurt from laughing for 90 minutes straight.
I should also mention that it really is a one-man show....with the exception of the hilarious Seth Morris as a secret service dude, who got some huge laughs as well...
>
Good times indeed.
>

No comments: