Friday, December 19, 2008

random

~ Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian has a teaser trailer.
Don't laugh, but I thought the first one was kind of fun, you know for kids.
And you can't argue with this cast. Bill Hader is awesome here, and as always I heart Jonah Hill.

~ TV Guide has an interview with my tv crush Tim Kang. ( I am aware that literally no one on Earth will care about this but me and I don't care.) Sometimes I will go out of my way to go to a Shell gas station so I can watch the commercials that he does for them. (Cukoo for Coco puffs!) I need to watch The Mentalist.

~ I bought tickets to this:
Universal Pictures, in association with The Improv Comedy Club, is presenting "A Night of Funny People" at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles on Tuesday, January 13, 2009. The details...WHAT: "A Night of Funny People": a one-time-only comedy performance that will be filmed for use in Universal Pictures' upcoming Funny People, from writer/director/producer Judd Apatow. The film stars Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Leslie Mann, Eric Bana, Jonah Hill, Jason Schwartzman, RZA, Aubrey Plaza and Aziz Ansari.WHO: Judd Apatow hosts, performing live as their characters in the film are Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill and Aziz Ansari, as well as Patton Oswalt and other surprise special guests in the line-up.

No comments: