Tuesday, January 27, 2009

it's like they read my mind


This post is for the ladies.


I just discovered this fanfuckingtastic lip/gloss/balm/stick thing from Revlon.
I kind of want to marry it right now. It's not sticky, it's smells sooo good, it lasts and it moisturizes.
If you know me you know that one of my favorite things in the whole world is trying new lip glosses, and I totally scored a winner with this shiz. Next time I go to buy one it'll probably be discontinued.

Even if you are one of those "I'm so pretty naturally, I don't need makeup" chicks or you don't think your lips need moisturizing....first of all STFU and second of all I feel sorry for whoever is kissing you. Chapped lips are quite possibly the most disgusting thing on Earth.
But I digress.

Git yoself to the drugstore and try it.


Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Lip Tint: $ 7.19 at Drugstore.com
Having smooth lips and putting some color in your pale winter face: Priceless

No comments: