Monday, January 26, 2009

SAG Awards

for the first time in it's 15 year history i missed the first hour of the SAG Awards last night.
what an ass. at least i wasn't wandering around at Target or doing laundry like i usually am on Sunday nights..i actually was out having an amazing dinner.
i'm so sad that I missed the opening "I'm an actor" speeches.
Thank God for the WWW.

anyway. I do love Kate Winslet (der), but YAY Meryl! Her acceptance speech is now one of my very favorites ever! Love that woman.






Ditto for Sean Penn. I couldn't be happier that he won last night, and I hope that's how the Oscars will go too.

(note how Katie Robot Holmes can't speak English very well here)






here's the complete list of winners.

and here's Entertainment Weekly's list of Best and Worst Moments.


Fave couple alert!
I love how they look semi-miserable. Maybe it's because they'd rather be home watching the show on TV.


No comments: