Friday, January 9, 2009

randomness

*Los Angeles Magazine has a great article about genius architectural photographer Julius Shulman (who i have obsessively lovingly blogged about in the past).

*Click here to find out which movies are going to have sweet Super Bowl commercials. I'm excited for Up!, Star Trek, Land of the Lost and Transformers. Have a mentioned I am a total 15 year old boy sometimes? Except I don't like football.

*Here are the Critics Choice Award winners. I'm soooooo over the Slumdog Millionaire worship, and so glad i saw it before the hype.

*I went to Disneyland yesterday. It was FreeZing. some people thought wearing flip flops and cargo shorts was a good idea.
(note those those asshats: flip flops and cargo shorts are never a good idea. ever.)

anyway...my pal Amy's 2-year-old, who also happens to be one of the cutest children alive, made my list of best face in a picture.
i set the camera timer up as we were on the Dumbo ride and it went off the second we took flight and this happened:










it is also worth noting that she calls Disneyland "Nemo Ride" and I look haggard in this picture. don't judge. cold and fog make my hair frizzy and i couldn't feel my legs.
seriously. look at her face.
COME ON.

No comments: