Friday, January 30, 2009

The Puppy Bowl

Giant Surprise: I am a huge nerd.

Giant Surprise # 2: I love animals.

So these 2 facts lead to the obvious conclusion: I will be TiVoing the Puppy Bowl on Sunday.

Here are a few of the players that i am already loving:

This is Roscoe, a 12 week old terrier mix.
(um. look at those floppy ears. cuuuute!)

and sawyer, an 11 week old Jindo
(this is a Korean breed that is my fave after the Shiba Inu. look at that face. are you kidding me?)



schroder, a 10 week old husky and beagle mix (OMFG- brilliant to mix those 2! i love it!)



and finally:
Charlie Brown, a doberman mix who is suuuuper cute until you notice his fucking scary Marilyn Manson eyes! WTH?




also, their version of half-time is kittens running around.
me likey.

Dear Animal Planet,
Thanks for catering to me.


No comments: