Monday, November 12, 2007

The Swell Season

I went to see them last night in San Diego. It was amazing.

Please rent or buy the movie Once on December 18th if you didn't see it already. Even if you did see it already. Watch it again!

Glen Hansard might be the most charming frontman of any band I've ever seen live.
And when his voice is joined by Markéta Irglová's serious magic happens.
Not that he's not good alone or with his band The Frames...
and I'm not sure what is wrong with me, but I cry like a little bitch whenever I hear the song "Falling Slowly". (there's so much beauty in the world people...)

I'd like to thank actor Cillian Murphy ( the hottie from 28 Days Later. (yes. i used the word hottie.) for dropping out of this movie so these musicians could meet each other. They're dating now and although their age difference is kind of giant, I'm not grossed out by them because they are so damn cute.
get acquainted with one of the best movies of '07*:
*in my opinion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're gay.