Wednesday, July 9, 2008

happy birthday

Tom Hanks is 52 today.


My way of saying Happy Bday is posting this pic of him as one of my favorite Hanks characters ever. Makes perfect sense.

Ok. It's Not Forrest Gump. Not Andrew Beckett. Not Woody. Not Chuck Noland.

Although Sam Baldwin from Sleepless in Seattle is a close second, I choose Joe Fox. F-O-X.
From You've Got Mail.

I wish there was a way that I could profess my love for this movie and not have people think I'm joking.

Let's not forget the supporting cast you guys. Steve Zahn, Dave Chappelle, Parker Awesome Posey!

And this scene, which is one of the cutest in movie history.






i may even watch it tonight. after so you think you can dance. yeah. i own the dvd!(nice life, me) editors note: i am now going to a Dodger game tonight. sweet! thanks P.Lo!

also, let's thank Mr. Hanks for having his son Colin. Could he be any cuter?

p.s. Hi Leslie! Can you believe our "Pizza Party" was almost one year ago?

No comments: