Thursday, July 3, 2008

i can't help it

i am obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. yes, i know. huge nerd. just skip this is you don't have an appreciation for superb choreography. at least i don't watch the bachelorette right?

i just realized last night that this season of SYTYCD isn't as awesome as last year's was, so i was forced to wiki and youtube to prove myself right.

there are some great contestants this year. i love Twitch, Kherington, Katee, Joshua and Chelsie (yes, those are all real names), but the performances haven't been as 100% entertaining to me as they were last season. at least we still have genius Mia Michaels.

see this samba routine that top 4 contestants Lacey & Danny performed. i've yet to see a hotter dance. i actually have this episode saved on my tivo. i know of my lameness already, thanks.



cold shower time right?

there's also a bunch of routines choreographed by his royal hiphopedness, shane sparks that make me JO on rails.

here's one of my faves:



crazy fun right? and i don't know if you noticed, but those 2 are white!

ok i'm done.

1 comment:

Fresh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.