Thursday, March 13, 2008

parker posey = totally cute


this a/v club interview makes me more in non-sexual love with parker.
sadly i hear that her new tv show is shit. too bad.

quotes like this (re: how fashion is too important to reporters now):

Why do they ask that? Everyone's asking that. You go to these things and people always want to know what you're wearing, instead of what you're reading, or what you're thinking. [Laughs.] I find it really weird. I was doing the red carpet thing for the Independent Spirit Awards, and all the paparazzi were going, "This is so much more chilled-out than the Oscars!" But I've never been to the Oscars, so I have nothing to compare it to. It didn't seem chilled-out to me! They went, "What are you wearing?" And I was like, "My shoes are made of bark, my dress is made of grass, and my coat is made of air." They said, "Where'd you get it?" and I was like, "It's from heaven." And it was total—crickets. Crickets! No response, no irony. It's really weird to be taken seriously for what you're wearing. It makes me want to wear a uniform.

No comments: