Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Randomness

~ Comedy Death Ray was magical last night. My love for Aziz Ansari has grown, and PFT and Andy Daly were amazing as usual. Also, Jeff Garlin, Howard Kremer, Brody Stevens and Natasha Leggero made me laugh a lot too. Damnit I love CDR.


~ Entertainment Weekly has the 1st picture from Tropic Thunder. This is going to be a good one, kids. Ben Stiller directing for the first time since Zoolander....Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Bill Hader, Jay Bucharel, and danny McBride. (you'll know Danny after you see him in Pineapple Express, he's fucking fantastic. he was in Hot Rod too).



~ Boner from Growing Pains is in trouble with the law.
Upon noticing his real last name, since all these years he was just "Boner" to me, I researched and found that not only is his dad Walter Koenig from Stark Trek....his sis is Danielle Koenig who I've seen perform at UCB....but more importantly she is married to the Never Not Funny Jimmy Pardo. ¡Muy interesante!


~ A/V Club has an interview with the underrated Sam Rockwell.






No comments: